Recipe by Jacqueline in KY
Easiest lasagna. I have not tried this recipe posting for a friend
Top Review by TxGriffLover
Thank you so much for posting the Ninja 3 in 1 recipes. I just got my Ninja, but no cookbook came with it (on backorder for ? time). I really appreciate seeing some recipes to try it out.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10 lasagna noodles, uncooked and broken into 2 in pieces
- 1 (24 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 6 ounces Baby Spinach, fresh
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Place beef into pot.
- Set to STOVETOP HIGH.
- Cook uncovered 10 minute or until beef is browned, stirring often.
- Arrange noodle pieces over beef.
- Pour sauce and water over noodles.
- Set to STOVETOP MED.
- Cover and cook 15-20 minutes or until noodles are tender.
- Turn off pot.
- Stir in spinach.
- Stir cheese in bowl.
- Spoon cheese mixture over noodle mixture.
- Cover and let stand.