Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The recipe is for the Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system
Make and share this Ninja 3-1 Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Citrus Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large orange, cut in half and sectioned, reserving juice
- 1 medium grapefruit, cut in half and sectioned, reserving juice
- 1⁄3 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Coarsely chop orange and grapefruit sections. Stri orange, grapefruit, reserved juices, onion, 1 tablespoon lime juice cilantro, jalapeno pepper and honey in bowl.
- Stir remaing lime juice, cumin, coriander, salt and garlic in another bowl.
- Rub chicken with garlic mixture.
- Pour oil into pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook 12 minutes or until browned on both sides and cooked through. turning over once halfway through cooking time. Serve with citrus salsa.