Jacqueline in KY's Note:
The recipe is for the Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large orange, cut in half and sectioned, reserving juice
- 1 medium grapefruit, cut in half and sectioned, reserving juice
- 1/3 cup red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1Coarsely chop orange and grapefruit sections. Stri orange, grapefruit, reserved juices, onion, 1 tablespoon lime juice cilantro, jalapeno pepper and honey in bowl.
- 2Stir remaing lime juice, cumin, coriander, salt and garlic in another bowl.
- 3Rub chicken with garlic mixture.
- 4Pour oil into pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat oil.
- 5Add chicken and cook 12 minutes or until browned on both sides and cooked through. turning over once halfway through cooking time. Serve with citrus salsa.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ninja 3-1 Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Citrus Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (261 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.7
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 358.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 26.4 g