Prep 2 hrs 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This recipe is for use with the Ninja 3 in 1 Cooking System. The recipe calls for 8 strips of orange and lemon zest but the program will not let me word it that way.
- Stir broth, oil, juice, garlic, zest, rosemary, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Reserve half the broth mixture.
- Pour remaining mixture into a resealable gallon size plastic bag.
- Add pork and turn to coat.
- Seal bag and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Remove pork from marinade. Discard marinade.
- Set pot to STOVETOP HIGH.
- Add pork to pot in batches.
- Cook uncovered 5 minutes or until pork is lighly browned on both sides.
- Pour reserved broth mixture over pork.
- Set to SLOW COOK HIGH for 4-5 hours.
- Cobver and cook until pork is tender.