Recipe by Jacqueline in KY
This recipe is for the Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system. Ground turkey can be used in place of the ground beef.
- 226.79 g lean ground beef
- 4.92 ml steak seasoning
- 340.19 g mixed vegetables (corn, peas, carrots, green beans)
- 29.58 ml all-purpose flour
- 1419.54 ml mashed potatoes
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Add turkey or beef to pot and sprinkle with seasoning. Set to STOVETOP HIGH. Cook uncovered 5 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring often. Stir in vegetables and flour. Cook uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread potatoes over meat mixture. Top with cheese. Set OVEN to 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes. Cover and cook until mixture is hot.