Recipe by Jacqueline in KY
This recipe is for the Ninja 3 in 1 cooking system. Ground turkey can be used in place of the ground beef.
- 1⁄2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon steak seasoning
- 12 ounces mixed vegetables (corn, peas, carrots, green beans)
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6 cups mashed potatoes
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Add turkey or beef to pot and sprinkle with seasoning. Set to STOVETOP HIGH. Cook uncovered 5 minutes or until meat is browned, stirring often. Stir in vegetables and flour. Cook uncovered 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread potatoes over meat mixture. Top with cheese. Set OVEN to 350 degrees F. for 20 minutes. Cover and cook until mixture is hot.