Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is very good and easy...looks like it would take a long time to make...but if all the ingredients are assembled...takes only a few minutes...
- 1 lb softened cream cheese
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 8 ounces grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 8 ounces chopped ham
- 4 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 8 ounces artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) box phyllo dough
- melted butter
- mix all the ingredients -- layer 2 or 3 sheets filo -- buttering after each layer -- put about 3/4 cup filling in middle -- roll up and them pat into square -- Brush with more melted butter and bake 400* for about 30 minutes -- let cool.
This sounded like it would taste so good, but it just did not work out for me. The instructions were vague so I probably messed up with assembling the squares.