Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite layer Mexican dip. Alicia and I will sometimes have this for dinner. Leave out the jalapeños if you find them too spicy and make it an 8 layer dip. Kids love the mild version of this dip. I usually make one of each when I am having guests. If it is just Alicia and I, we like it spicy.
- 255.14 g canspicy bean dip
- 177.44 ml guacamole
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 113.39 g can diced green chilies
- 113.39 g candiced jalapenos (optional)
- 113.39 g cansliced black olives
- 59.14 ml green onions with top, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, diced small
- 473.18 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread bean dip in an even layer on a medium sized serving platter.
- Spread guacamole over the bean dip.
- Spread the sour cream over the guacamole.
- Sprinkle the chilies, jalapeños, olives, onions, and tomatoes over the sour cream.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the entire dip covering all the ingredients beneath.
- Serve with chips.
- Note: If desired, you could turn this into a wonderful taco salad by making this in individual taco salad tortilla bowls and adding seasoned ground beef and shredded lettuce.
I have been making this dip for a long time. I always add a half packet of taco seasoning to the sourcream, and I use a can of La Victoria brand roasted jalapenos which you can find at King Soopers (grocery store). Thanks for sharing this keeper. This dip will go faster than anything else at any get together!