Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is not only pleasing to the taste buds but beautiful to look at. It really dresses up a table in a crystal bowl. Got this from my wonderful big sister. Marinating time is cooking time.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli floret
- 1⁄4 lb button mushroom, washed
- 3⁄4 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (small cherry tomatoes)
- Mix marinade before preparing veggies.
- Drop broccoli flowerettes in boiling salted water for 1 minute- remove& drain dry.
- Mix all veggies& add marinade.
- Let marinate at least 1 hour before serving.
- Beautiful in a glass or crystal bowl.
This was simple, yet so good! My son and I finished it off in no time! I halved the recipe and used regular tomatoes, cut up. I accidentally left out the vinegar but it didn't matter, it was still really good!