1/1 Photo of Nina's Beautiful Marinated Salad
3 hrs 20 mins
DoQu Russell's Note:
This is not only pleasing to the taste buds but beautiful to look at. It really dresses up a table in a crystal bowl. Got this from my wonderful big sister. Marinating time is cooking time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 bunch fresh broccoli floret
- 1/4 lb button mushroom, washed
- 3/4 cup kalamata olive, pitted
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (small cherry tomatoes)
- 1Mix marinade before preparing veggies.
- 2Drop broccoli flowerettes in boiling salted water for 1 minute- remove& drain dry.
- 3Mix all veggies& add marinade.
- 4Let marinate at least 1 hour before serving.
- 5Beautiful in a glass or crystal bowl.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nina's Beautiful Marinated Salad
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.7
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 345.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar