1/1 Photo of Nimz's Creamy Chicken Spaghetti (Lite-Bleu)
2 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This is a healthier version of Chef #88099's Creamy Chicken Spaghetti which we made for the 'Make it Healthier' tag game. We brought it down from 551 calories, 27 grams of fat, and 41.8 carbs. We omitted the olives and red pepper, used reduced-fat items, and changed the quantity of some items as well. All Lite-Bleu recipes are complete meals that we designed for our weight loss diet. Please visit our homepage for more info.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 cup Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup fat-free parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and saute' onion, peppers and garlic until tender.
- 2Add chicken, mushrooms, chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Simmer uncovered, for 10-15 minutes.
- 3Place 1/2 of the spaghetti in a medium sized casserole dish. Top with half the meat sauce mixture. Sprinkle with Mexican blend cheese.
- 4Repeat layer of spaghetti and meat sauce. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese then the Parmesan cheese.
- 5Mix together the soup and milk. Pour evenly over casserole. Sprinkle with paprika to garnish.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes or until heated through and slightly browned on top.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nimz's Creamy Chicken Spaghetti (Lite-Bleu)
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 939.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: