Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Kraft magazine.
- 1892.72 ml thinly sliced peeled granny smith apples (about 4 large)
- 118.29 ml firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- 9.85 ml ground cinnamon, divided
- 78.07 ml old fashioned oats
- 59.14 ml cold margarine
- 25 reduced-fat vanilla wafers, crushed (about 1 cup crumbs)
- 354.88 ml thawed Cool Whip Lite
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss appleswith 1/4 cup of the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- Spoon into 8-9 inch square baking dish.
- Combine oats, the remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Cut in margarine with pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add wafer crumbs; mix well.
- Spread crumb mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm or cooled.
- Top with whipped topping.