Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Kraft magazine.
Make and share this Nilla Apple Crisp recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Toss appleswith 1/4 cup of the brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
- Spoon into 8-9 inch square baking dish.
- Combine oats, the remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Cut in margarine with pastry blender or 2 knives, until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add wafer crumbs; mix well.
- Spread crumb mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until apples are tender. Serve warm or cooled.
- Top with whipped topping.