1/2 Photos of Nikki's Sugar Cookies
Nikki Kate's Note:
No chilling time required with this easy recipe. I have been making this for many years. I usually have to double the recipe. You can reroll many times. Decorate with sugar or frosting whichever you prefer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Thoroughly cream butter and sugar; add egg and beat well.
- 2Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with milk and vanilla; mix thoroughly.
- 3Roll 1/8 inch thick on lightly floured surface.
- 4Cut with floured cookie cutters; sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
- 5Bake 375° oven about 15 minutes or until pale-golden.
- 6These maybe decorated before or after baking.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nikki's Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.7
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 13.1 mg
- Sodium 100.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 1.3 g