- 3 large ripe bananas, well mashed
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 0 coconut oil (barely warm)
- 473.18 ml rolled oats
- 158.51 ml almond meal
- 78.07 ml unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml sea salt
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 113.39 g dark chocolate bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl combine bananas, vanilla and coconut oil.
- In another bowl wisk oats, almond meal, coconut , cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ones.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop small dollops on parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake 14-18 minutes, as long as possible without burning.