Whole food nut's Note:
Amazing power-packed cookies filled with everything you want to eat and nothing you don't! Vegan and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl combine bananas, vanilla and coconut oil.
- 3In another bowl wisk oats, almond meal, coconut , cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
- 4Add dry ingredients to wet ones.
- 5Fold in chocolate chunks.
- 6Drop small dollops on parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- 7Bake 14-18 minutes, as long as possible without burning.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nikki's Health Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (787 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.4
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 43.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: