Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Amazing power-packed cookies filled with everything you want to eat and nothing you don't! Vegan and delicious!
- 3 large ripe bananas, well mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 coconut oil (barely warm)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup almond meal
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces dark chocolate bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl combine bananas, vanilla and coconut oil.
- In another bowl wisk oats, almond meal, coconut , cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ones.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop small dollops on parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake 14-18 minutes, as long as possible without burning.
Yum. Nice nutty texture. I added some dried cranberries (just because I like them). It was hard to stop eating them!
I first saw this recipe on 101 cookbooks. I love these cookies and make them all the time, but I sub olive oil for the coconut oil. Thanks for posting here!