- 3 large ripe bananas, well mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 coconut oil (barely warm)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2⁄3 cup almond meal
- 1⁄3 cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 ounces dark chocolate bars, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl combine bananas, vanilla and coconut oil.
- In another bowl wisk oats, almond meal, coconut , cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ones.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Drop small dollops on parchment or silpat lined baking sheet.
- Bake 14-18 minutes, as long as possible without burning.