Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe up for my Halloween 2002 party, and it was such a hit that I decided to share it. It looks especially good in a glass bowl, and is a great conversation starter. This recipe would also make a fine St. Pat's Day drink, as it is a beautiful color of green. Simply use clover in the bottom of the bowl rather than Gummi worms
- 1 ounce apple pucker sour apple liqueur, chilled
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur, chilled
- 2 ounces 7-Up soda, chilled
- 1 ounce lemonade concentrate, chilled
- 1 lb gummy worms, regular variety
- Place Gummi worms in bottom of punchbowl.
- Add liqueurs and lemonade.
- Add 7-up to mixture.
- For optional ice ring, place in donut-shaped jell-o mold: Gummi worms, just enough to cover bottom of mold, 2 parts lemonade, 1 part Apple Pucker or Midori, whichever you prefer (the alcohol content is low enough that it will still freeze) Place in freezer 8 or more hours before punch is to be serve.
I had this at my Halloween Party and everyone enjoyed it! Thanks abcdefg! Made it exactly the way the recipe stated for Halloween including the Gummi Worms.