Recipe by Um Safia
A quick & easy recipe for a delicious dessert.....Ok, I doubt this is exactly 'traditional' but it comes from a Nigerian food blog so here goes!
- 1 mango, fresh (or canned)
- 2 bananas
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel the mango if using a fresh one & finely chop. Peel the bananas & slice finely in rounds.
- Put the fruit into a large bowl. Add lemon and orange juice. Toss lightly.
- Place one scoop of ice cream in a sundae dish. Cover with 1/4 of the mixed fruit & repeat with the remaining ice cream & fruit.