Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
These are also converted for you.
Make and share this Nigella's Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees farenheit.
- Beat butter and sugars together in a mixer until light and fluffy.
- beat in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
- slowly add flour and baking soda to wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a baking sheet to place 1/4 cups of cookie dough into balls place on sheet about 8 cm apart.
- bake 15-17 mins or until edges are lightly toasted.
- when done transfer to wire cooling racks.