Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
These are also converted for you.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 5⁄8 cup brown sugar
- 100 g caster sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 egg, cold
- 3 7⁄8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (326 g) packet milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees farenheit.
- Beat butter and sugars together in a mixer until light and fluffy.
- beat in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
- slowly add flour and baking soda to wet ingredients.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Use a baking sheet to place 1/4 cups of cookie dough into balls place on sheet about 8 cm apart.
- bake 15-17 mins or until edges are lightly toasted.
- when done transfer to wire cooling racks.