These are also converted for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 340 degrees farenheit.
- 2Beat butter and sugars together in a mixer until light and fluffy.
- 3beat in vanilla and egg until light and fluffy.
- 4slowly add flour and baking soda to wet ingredients.
- 5Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 6Use a baking sheet to place 1/4 cups of cookie dough into balls place on sheet about 8 cm apart.
- 7bake 15-17 mins or until edges are lightly toasted.
- 8when done transfer to wire cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella's Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.4
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 36.1 mg
- Sodium 73.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 28.9 g
- Protein 5.9 g