Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a delicious breakfast bar recipe from British cook Nigella Lawson. Grab and go!!!
- 1 (397 g) can condensed milk
- 250 g rolled oats
- 75 g shredded coconut
- 100 g dried cranberries
- 125 g mixed seeds
- 125 g roasted almonds
- Preheat oven to 130 degrees celsius
- warm milk in pan.
- mix all other ingredients together in bowl and add warm milk mixing with a spatula.
- Press down into a rectangle tin lined with foil or parchment paper.
- Bake 1 hours Remove from oven let cool 15 mins before cutting.