1/4 Photos of Nigella Lawson Sticky Garlic Potatoes
1 hr 10 mins
We had these yummy potatoes for Easter after hearing the recipe on the radio. It comes from Nigella's book "Feast: Food to Celebrate Life". We were all afraid they would be overpowering because the whole house smelled like garlic, but they were wonderful - crispy and brown with a lovely roasted garlic flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pan of salted water to a boil, and cook the potatoes for 30 minutes. Drain, and put back into the dry pan.
- 2Peel the garlic cloves and put them in the dry pan with the potatoes.
- 3Mash the potatoes and garlic so they are cracked and split. They can be done ahead up to this point and left in the pan but leave the lid off, so they don’t get watery.
- 4Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F and slip a roasting pan in to heat up at the same time.
- 5When the oven is hot, pour the oil into the pan and leave it to heat up for 10 minutes.
- 6Carefully tip the potatoes and garlic into the hot oil and cook for 15 minutes.
- 7Turn the potatoes over and cook another 15 minutes until browned and crispy. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella Lawson Sticky Garlic Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.5
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g