1/1 Photo of Nigella Lawson Salmon Fish Cakes
Shirl (J) 831's Note:
Nigella always makes everything look great that she cooks, but these are truly scrumptious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large bowl mix together all fish ingredients with hands.
- 2Cover sheet with plastic wrap.
- 3Plunge hands back into mixture and form fat palm size patties.
- 4Place on sheet.
- 5Put in fridge for 20 min to 1hr.
- 6Coating mix: In shallow bowl beat 2 eggs.
- 7Dip fish in egg then in 1/2 cup Matzo meal.
- 8coat well.
- 9Melt butter and a bit of oil and fry till golden brown.
- 10About 4-6 min each side.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella Lawson Salmon Fish Cakes
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 147.8 mg
- Sodium 350.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of