1/2 Photos of Nigella Lawson Pantry-Shelf Chocolate-Orange Cake
Harley Seashell Princess's Note:
If you'll read my personal page you'll know exactly where this recipe is coming from. This is a simple, unadorned cake with a dense texture (almost brownie-like). The orange twist is a nice surprise. One day I found myself spreading soft cream cheese over a slice and it was quite delicious! Enjoy with coffee or whatever is your poison.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven@ 350.
- 2Melt the butter in a saucepan and then add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- 3Take off of the heat.
- 4Add the marmalade, sugar, and the eggs and combine.
- 5Gradually beat in the flour.
- 6Pour into a greased 8-inch springform pan.
- 7Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- 8Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella Lawson Pantry-Shelf Chocolate-Orange Cake
Serving Size: 1 (982 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3407.7
- Calories from Fat 1462
- Total Fat 162.5 g
- Saturated Fat 98.2 g
- Cholesterol 667.0 mg
- Sodium 2647.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 510.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.1 g
- Sugars 357.9 g
- Protein 41.8 g