If you'll read my personal page you'll know exactly where this recipe is coming from. This is a simple, unadorned cake with a dense texture (almost brownie-like). The orange twist is a nice surprise. One day I found myself spreading soft cream cheese over a slice and it was quite delicious! Enjoy with coffee or whatever is your poison.
- Oven@ 350.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and then add the chocolate and stir until melted.
- Take off of the heat.
- Add the marmalade, sugar, and the eggs and combine.
- Gradually beat in the flour.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch springform pan.
- Bake for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before turning out.