Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
So easy and quick...great for an instant chocolate fix. Make these and put them directly into the freezer. This fudge stays nice and smooth but be sure to keep these cool. I use walnuts when I don't have pistachios.
- Line a 23cm/9 inch square pan with foil and grease lightly -- I use the spray. Scatter nuts on the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Place the chocolate, condensed milk, butter and salt in a glass bowl and microwave on MED(50%) for about 4 minutes. Stir every minute until just melted.
- Pour the mixture on top of the nuts. You can smooth the top, if you want it to look tidy.
- Nigella recommends to let the fudge cool in the fridge til set, but I put it directly in the freezer. (So I can eat it sooner!) It can be eaten directly from the freezer, as it doesn't freeze hard.
- Cut into 2cm x 3cm pieces. Very rich and satisfying!
Easy and tasty. Once my husband picked up a bag of garlic pistachios by mistake and I didn't notice what they were until the fudge was done...we ate the fudge anyway. <br/><br/>For us Amuricans:<br/><br/>12 oz. semisweet chocolate<br/>1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk<br/>Pinch salt<br/>1 c. shelled pistachios<br/>2 tbsp butter.
So luxurious and yet so simple!