Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe off Nigella Feasts
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 g flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 lb icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 180degrees celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar well till light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and mix well. Add in flour and baking powder.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll to 1/4 inch thick and cut out with cutters. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make frosting and tint to desired colours.
- Ice cooled cookies and let icing set.
Love them!! The right texture and tastes delicious!
sorry i thought this was the exact recipe i've been using from nigella feasts on foodnetwork and double checked to find out it was not. so had to edit to no stars since i didn't know how to delete my comment.