- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 200 g flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 lb icing sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180degrees celsius.
- Cream butter and sugar well till light and fluffy.
- Add in the egg and mix well. Add in flour and baking powder.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Roll to 1/4 inch thick and cut out with cutters. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Meanwhile, make frosting and tint to desired colours.
- Ice cooled cookies and let icing set.