Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I saw Nigella Lawson prepare these on one of her Express episodes and had to try them. Yummers!
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400 degrees F.
- Separate the sausages if they are linked and arrange them in a large, shallow-sided roasting tin.
- Whisk together the oil, honey and soy sauce and pour over the sausages.
- Mix all together.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Give them a stir about halfway through cooking.
Nice change of pace from barbecue. Overall a nice simple to make appetizer.
Fabulous recipe !! So easy to do, wonderful to eat with a little sweet chili on the side. Five stars or more !!!
Got mixed reviews from the family, but the shared love of sausage can surely unite. Made for Everyday Is A Holiday.