I made these last night, and they are absolutely sinful. I've never made a batch of brownies with so much chocolate. I think her cooking time is a little on the short side, so opt for close to 40 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9 x 13" pan.
- 2In a double-boiler, or a small pan melt the butter and chocolate.
- 3whisk until well blended, and let cool.
- 4While chocolate is melting, whisk together the eggs, sugar and vanilla until frothy and slightly lighter in color.
- 5gently fold the cooled chocolate mixture into the eggs, and whisk until well blended.
- 6Fold in the flour and salt and mix well.
- 7Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25- 30 minutes.
- 8Brownies are ready when the outside crust is lighter in color and speckled and the insides are still a little gooey (took about 40 minutes in my oven!).
- 9cool on a rack before slicing into 48 pieces.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella Lawson Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.0
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 1.2 g