1/3 Photos of Nigella Lawson Brownies
This is the brownie recipe we use most. It is from Nigella Lawson's "How To Be a Domestic Goddess". My Dear Daughter who is not a Goddess in the kitchen sure has success with this recipe. So I thought I would share this recipe with you in case you to have a domestic challenged loved one in your kitchen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- 2Line your approximatley 33 x 23 x 5 1/2cm brownie pan with foil or baking paper.
- 3Melt the butter and chocolate together in a large heavy based saucepan.
- 4In a bowl beat the eggs with the sugar and vanilla.
- 5Measure the flour into another bowl and add the salt.
- 6When the chocolate mixture has melted, let it cool a bit before beating in the eggs and sugar mixture, and then the nuts and flour.
- 7Beat to combine and then scrape out of the saucepan into the lined brownie pan.
- 8Bake for about 25 minutes.
- 9When its's ready, the top should be dried to a paler brown speckle, but the middle still dark and dense and gooey.
- 10Keep checking the brownies as they cook; remember that they will continue to cook as they cool.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella Lawson Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (2150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.3
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 40.0 mg
- Sodium 60.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g