- 473.18 ml milk
- 99.22 g dark chocolate (bittersweet or semisweet, as preferred)
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 9.85 ml honey
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 29.58 ml dark rum (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the milk into a saucepan and break the chocolate into pieces and add to the milk along with a cinnamon stick, honey, and sugar and heat gently until the chocolate is melted.
- Add the vanilla and mix with a small hand whisk and still whisking, add a spoonful of the rum first and taste to see if you want more.
- Add more sugar if you want this sweeter, too.
- Take out the cinnamon stick and pour into 2 cappuccino or caffe latte cups.