1/2 Photos of Nigella Lawson Alcoholic Hot Chocolate
This yummy treat comes from Nigella's television show called "Nigella Feasts" and the episode is "Chocolate Heaven".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the milk into a saucepan and break the chocolate into pieces and add to the milk along with a cinnamon stick, honey, and sugar and heat gently until the chocolate is melted.
- 2Add the vanilla and mix with a small hand whisk and still whisking, add a spoonful of the rum first and taste to see if you want more.
- 3Add more sugar if you want this sweeter, too.
- 4Take out the cinnamon stick and pour into 2 cappuccino or caffe latte cups.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella Lawson Alcoholic Hot Chocolate
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 472.6
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 132.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 14.4 g