Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are great if you can't eat flour. I have finally decided to rewrite the recipe because It hasn't yet been converted.
- Preheat oven to 340 degrees farenheit.
- Melt butter and chocolate together in a heavy-based saucepan over low heat.
- Take the pan off the heat and add vanilla and sugar, let cool a little.
- Beat eggs into mix along with both nuts.
- Pour mix into a 24xm square baking tin. (a spatula is very helpful for this step).
- Bake in oven 25-30 min or until tops are set and the middle is still gooey.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve.