These are great if you can't eat flour. I have finally decided to rewrite the recipe because It hasn't yet been converted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 340 degrees farenheit.
- 2Melt butter and chocolate together in a heavy-based saucepan over low heat.
- 3Take the pan off the heat and add vanilla and sugar, let cool a little.
- 4Beat eggs into mix along with both nuts.
- 5Pour mix into a 24xm square baking tin. (a spatula is very helpful for this step).
- 6Bake in oven 25-30 min or until tops are set and the middle is still gooey.
- 7Cut into 16 squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nigella Flourless Chocolate Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 26.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g