1/1 Photo of Nifty Carrots
I got this from the Best of Bridge. I made it for Christmas and thanksgiving dinner in Korea and people raved about it. One male friend asked if I was making those awesome carrots when I invited him to Christmas dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil or steam carrots, reserving carrot water.
- 2I always steam them to preserve the carrot flavor.
- 3Place cooked carrots in a shallow casserole.
- 4Combine the rest of the ingredients, pour over carrots and mix.
- 5I use alot of horseradish because we like it.
- 6You can use less if you want.
- 7Note: The original recipe calls for bread crumbs mixed with the butter on top.
- 8I didn't care for it and I always omit this.
- 9If you want to try it, melt the butter, mix with breadcrumbs and sprinkle on top.
- 10Bake at 375 F.
- 11for 30 minutes or until horseradish sauce is bubbly.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nifty Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.3
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 165.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.0 g