Recipe by Nif
Do you like salmon? Then you will love this tender and tasty recipe! Serve with rice and vegetables. Enjoy!
Top Review by mama smurf
WONDERFUL!!! Made this for Think Pink Recipe Tag Game for Cancer Awareness and what a great choice. I followed the instructions exactly except like I'mPat I marinated the salmon but also cooked it in the marinade for more flavor...Thank you for a tasty and easy meal!
- 4 salmon steaks (1 inch)
- 1⁄4 cup soya sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, freshly squeezed is best
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, freshly grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix marinade ingredients in shallow dish. Add salmon steaks and marinate in the fridge for up to 2 hours (no longer or the lemon will start to cook the salmon), turning occasionally.
- Broil steaks on low for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side. I place mine on the middle rack so the outside doesn't burn before the inside is cooked.
- Salmon is ready when it flakes easily or when the internal temperature reaches 145°F.