Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A super easy pasta side dish that I threw together to have with dinner tonight. I frequently add bouillon to pasta water because it adds a terrific flavour. Knorr's liquid bouillon is the best flavour I have found for this purpose. Enjoy!
- 226.79 g dry pappardelle pasta
- 29.58 ml liquid chicken bouillon
- 29.58 ml butter
- 59.14 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- 118.29 ml fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Add chicken boullion to water and cook pappardelle as directed. Strain.
- Put pasta back into warm pot and toss with butter, parsley and parmesan.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
I have been making a similar recipe for a long time (avoiding the creamy type I always made before). I add crushed garlic and chopped black olives, but this is because we love both. Thanks for putting this recipe here for others because it is very, very good and you can play around with it.
I didn't think I'd like the pasta cooked with the bouillon, but I was wrong. Tasty and super-easy. Thanks for posting!
This was good but we thought it was a bit dry. I ended up adding a few splashes of chicken broth after I had added the butter, cheese and parsley. We enjoyed them but next time I just wouldn't drain all the broth before adding the other ingredients.