Recipe by Nif
A super easy pasta side dish that I threw together to have with dinner tonight. I frequently add bouillon to pasta water because it adds a terrific flavour. Knorr's liquid bouillon is the best flavour I have found for this purpose. Enjoy!
Top Review by waynejohn1234
I have been making a similar recipe for a long time (avoiding the creamy type I always made before). I add crushed garlic and chopped black olives, but this is because we love both. Thanks for putting this recipe here for others because it is very, very good and you can play around with it.
- 1⁄2 lb dry pappardelle pasta
- 2 tablespoons liquid chicken bouillon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- salt & freshly ground black pepper