A quick dish to put together on a busy night. Normally I would dredge the chicken in flour first, but it worked out just fine. Enjoy!
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness with the side of a mallet.
- Mix milk and garlic powder together in a shallow dish.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and paprika in a separate shallow dish; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat and add oil.
- Coat the chicken in milk and press into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Brown both sides of the chicken in the hot pan, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.