1/4 Photos of Nif's Quick and Tasty Parmesan Chicken
A quick dish to put together on a busy night. Normally I would dredge the chicken in flour first, but it worked out just fine. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness with the side of a mallet.
- 3Mix milk and garlic powder together in a shallow dish.
- 4Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and paprika in a separate shallow dish; add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Heat frying pan on medium heat and add oil.
- 6Coat the chicken in milk and press into the breadcrumb mixture.
- 7Brown both sides of the chicken in the hot pan, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- 8Place chicken on a baking sheet.
- 9Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Quick and Tasty Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 346.7
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 541.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 34.5 g