Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick dish to put together on a busy night. Normally I would dredge the chicken in flour first, but it worked out just fine. Enjoy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pound the chicken breasts to an even thickness with the side of a mallet.
- Mix milk and garlic powder together in a shallow dish.
- Mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese and paprika in a separate shallow dish; add salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat frying pan on medium heat and add oil.
- Coat the chicken in milk and press into the breadcrumb mixture.
- Brown both sides of the chicken in the hot pan, about 4 to 5 minutes on each side.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes.
I was attempting to describe how good this was to Dog. He just made believe he was listening. He'll do anything for a treat. Made for Best of 2011 recipe tag.
A ten star recipe! This turned out golden, moist and with a very garlic parmesan flavor. I made as written and it received rave reviews at the table. Thanks for the post.