Recipe by Nif
A pretty basic recipe that the kids still love. You can dress it up with some sauce, more herbs or maybe some sauteed onions? Serve with potatoes, rice, pasta and some veggies. Enjoy!
Top Review by Deantini
This dish is simple and delish and was just what I needed for a quick Thursday dinner; I added parsley to my flour mix and used about 1/4 cup of flour, and 1/2 cup bread crumbs. I also just stirred up an egg (white yolk) for the sake of ease and one was just the perfect amount. Used butter for frying the pork chops.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound pork chops with a mallet, until about 1/4 inch thick. I put them in a resealable bag so it doesn't make a mess. Heat oil over medium heat in a large nonstick frying pan.
- Mix the flour with the garlic powder, salt and pepper; put in a flat dish. Pour egg whites in another flat dish. Mix breadcrumbs with the seasoning salt in another flat dish. Dip both sides of a pork chop in the flour, then the egg whites and lastly in the breadcrumbs. Turn to coat evenly. Repeat with other 3 chops.
- Cook chops in frying pan for approximately 3 to 4 minutes on each side, until nicely browned and cooked through.