1/1 Photo of Nif's Pineapple Squares
Aloha! Enjoy a taste of the tropics with this delicious square featuring pineapple and coconut. I am not a dessert person, but I like this dessert! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and sugar in a large bowl. Add egg yolks and mix well.
- 2Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add to the creamed mixture, mixing well.
- 3Press into an 8" x 8" cake pan (lightly greased or sprayed with nonstick spray). Cover with pineapple.
- 4Beat the egg whites until stiff; add the sugar and coconut. Spread over the pineapple.
- 5Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Pineapple Squares
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.0
- Calories from Fat 70
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.3 mg
- Sodium 95.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 2.1 g