Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A taste of your childhood in this easy 4-ingredient recipe. I didn't include cooling time. Enjoy!
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips (a little more than 1 bag, roughly 2 cups)
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallows
- Combine the first three ingredients in a pot over medium heat (better to use a double boiler) melt until just combined. Don't let it get too hot!
- Spread marshmallows evenly into a 8 x 8" pan. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the marshmallows.
- Allow to completely cool before cutting and serving.
This was a simple easy snack for my son to make.It is quite tasty but is quite sweet.Thanks for sharing