Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to throw together and the pesto is just the right amount to serve with one meal. Enjoy!
- 1 lb fusilli (or any other shaped pasta that can hold the sauce)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup pasta water
- Boil pasta to al dente (slightly firm).
- Meanwhile, blend pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender. Thin pesto with up to 1/2 cup pasta water if necessary.
- Drain pasta and place in serving dish. Add pesto and toss. Serve immediately.
Loved the pesto! Thanks for adopting me by the way. I appreciated your reviews.