Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy to throw together and the pesto is just the right amount to serve with one meal. Enjoy!
Make and share this Nif's Pasta Alle Pesto recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fusilli (or any other shaped pasta that can hold the sauce)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄2 cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup pasta water
- Boil pasta to al dente (slightly firm).
- Meanwhile, blend pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender. Thin pesto with up to 1/2 cup pasta water if necessary.
- Drain pasta and place in serving dish. Add pesto and toss. Serve immediately.
Loved the pesto! Thanks for adopting me by the way. I appreciated your reviews.