Easy to throw together and the pesto is just the right amount to serve with one meal. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb fusilli (or any other shaped pasta that can hold the sauce)
- 1Boil pasta to al dente (slightly firm).
- 2Meanwhile, blend pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender. Thin pesto with up to 1/2 cup pasta water if necessary.
- 3Drain pasta and place in serving dish. Add pesto and toss. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Pasta Alle Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.4
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 198.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 21.1 g