Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
Be warned! This is a huge batch of cookies to make, but don't worry. They will disappear quickly and freeze just fine. My Aunt gave me this recipe and my kids really love it. The brown sugar makes them chewier. Enjoy!
- 453.59 g butter, room temperature
- 12 eggs, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml vanilla
- 946.36 ml brown sugar
- 946.36 ml white flour
- 14.79 ml baking soda
- 14.79 ml baking powder
- 907.18 g peanut butter (crunchy or smooth)
- 4258.62 ml quick-cooking oats
- 946.36 ml chocolate chips
- 709.77 ml M&M's plain chocolate candy or 709.77 ml smarties candies
- Mix ingredients in the order that they are listed, stirring after each addition.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes before moving to cooling rack.
Well Nif we'd give these two thumbs up but our other hand is full holding cookies because we are fighting over them! Good thing this makes a huge batch! I made a 1/6th batch (yep only had 3 cups of oats ha ha) and still received 41 cookies! These are terrific...moist (unlike a lot of monster cookies that are dry), great flavors (brown sugar gives them a bit more depth). Easy to mix up using my stand mixer and bake up perfectly in 13 minutes in my oven. My whole family thanks you for sharing this gem! Made during the Went to the Market tag game!
Not good.... very plain. Not enough vanilla. A better recipe I found calls for 1/4 of vanilla, not just 1 tb. Other recipe calls for white sugar too. Use a different Monter Cookie recipe, I wouldn't use this one.