1/2 Photos of Nif's Jumbo Banana Carrot Muffins
My boys go back to school tomorrow and I wanted to be prepared by having some food that they can grab on their way out. This is what I ended up with and they are moist and really good! My boys are teens so I made this recipe for the great big muffins, but adjust the time and amounts and you can make smaller ones. Also, you can exclude the raisins and replace them with nuts if you prefer. Enjoy!
My Private Note
large m ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a non-stick muffin tin OR I highly recommend using the silicone version of the pan for no spraying or sticking.
- 2In a large bowl (I used my Cuisinart stand mixer with the paddle attachment), mix the oil, sugar and eggs completely. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla and mix again until incorporated.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Add to the creamed mixture in 2 batches, stirring after each addition.
- 4Stir in carrots and raisins.
- 5Scoop 1/2 cup of batter into each muffin mold. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- 6Remove from oven and place on cooling rack. Cool for at least 10 minutes and then remove from pan.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Jumbo Banana Carrot Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (2586 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 408.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.7 mg
- Sodium 345.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 30.6 g
- Protein 7.3 g