Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is an easy recipe to put together but make sure that you marinate it overnight. This is good with couscous, noodles or rice. Enjoy!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Mix all marinade ingredients, add to resealable plastic bag and add chicken. Smoosh chicken around in marinade and marinate in fridge overnight.
- Mix all dip ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
- Grill skewers over medium heat and garnish with dip.
This marinade made the chicken so tender. These spices/combination are not my favorite (not a big fan of curry) but this was tasty. Was out of propane for the grill so had to bake the chicken in a casserole dish. Served with brown rice and green beans. Made for ZWT 9.
We really like this chicken. I made enough to feed 20 people for my daughter's birthday on Saturday and everyone raved about it. I have officially been nominated to grill all chicken from now on. I marinated our chicken for 24 hour and it was very juicy and full of flavor. I'm sure this recipe will be made time and time again. Thanks for a great recipe and making me look amazing Nif. Made for the African round of ZWT9 for team Tasty Tester.
Loved this chicken. I only had time to marinate for three hours but it still was great. This sauce was so good. I will make many times this summer. Served with Moroccan Couscous Salad.