Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe mixes nuts with the wonderful and warm flavours of the holiday season. Super easy, super quick - a perfect hostess gift. If you want to add more nuts, you can. They'll just have less of the coating. Enjoy!
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups plain whole almonds
- 2 cups pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Mix sugars, spices and salt. Stir in egg whites until completely mixed.
- Add nuts and stir until coated.
- Pour mixture onto a large, parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes. Cool completely before storing in an airtight container.