Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A really easy dish to throw together. You can use whatever kind of beef roast you want, or try pork. I have honestly never paid attention to what size roast I have used or measured the onions or Worcestershire, but I think that this is close. I will update it if necessary the next time I make it. Serve over mashed potatoes or pasta to catch the sauce. Enjoy!
- 3 -4 lbs beef roast
- 10 ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup, low fat (1 can)
- 10 ounces mushrooms, drained (1 can)
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place roast in crock pot. Mix other ingredients in a separate bowl and pour over the roast.
- Cook roast on low for 6-7 hours or on high for 3-4 hours. Add more seasoning if desired after tasting the completed dish.
Delicious and easy! Served with Recipe #373346. Made for PAC Fall 2012
OMG loved it loved it loved it! tweaked a couple of things but it was absolutely amazing.
I used a roast that was a little bit smaller. So after 5 hours it was ready. The sauce is great. It was very yummy on mashed potatoes. I used tiny fresh mushrooms. Thanks Nif :) Made for Market tag game