Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favourite of ours. The grapes are awesome with the chicken and to me, the salt is necessary to have with the sweet grapes. This recipe makes enough for 2 sandwiches. Enjoy!
- 1 cup cooked white chicken meat, diced or shredded (you can grill, broil, steam the chicken or use a rotisserie chicken)
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise (I only use Hellmann's)
- 1⁄4 cup crunchy grapes, quartered (red or green)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Mix together and keep cold until ready to use.
Thawed out some shredded chicken breast that I always have on hand in the freezer & put this together with seedless red grapes before bundling it up in a couple of tortilla wraps for a wonderful tasting lunch! Great taste! Easy prep! [Made & reviewed in Went to the Market tag]
This was so easy and very delicious. Loved the hint of sweetness from the grapes. Thanks for posting this Nif! Made for Went to Market Tag!
Easy? You betcha? Delicious? Absolutely! Loved the grapes! I used rotisserie chicken! Thanks for posting! This is sure to be a lunchtime fave from now on! Made for Holiday Tag January 2010!