1/4 Photos of Nif's Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers
Do you like to BBQ and you like to eat healthy too? You'll like this one then. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup onion, grated
- 1 1/2 lbs extra lean ground chicken (or any combination of the 2) or 1 1/2 lbs extra lean ground turkey (or any combination of the 2)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (Hy's brand if you have it)
- 8 slices cooked ham
- 8 slices low-fat swiss cheese
- 8 multigrain buns, split
- 1Preheat BBQ to medium (approx 350º F).
- 2In large bowl, add onion, chicken and/or turkey, egg, breadcrumbs and spices. Mix well.
- 3Form the mixture into 8 patties. (You can freeze them at this time to make at a later date. Put parchment between each burger.).
- 4Place patties on BBQ. Close lid. Cook each side 5-10 minutes or until center is well cooked. Thermometer should be at least 160-170º F.
- 5For the last 2-3 minutes of cooking the burgers, heat ham slices on grill.
- 6Place the buns cut side down on the grill and brown slightly.
- 7Serve chicken/turkey burgers on the buns, topped with ham, then cheese and fixings of choice.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Chicken Cordon Bleu Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.7
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 82.4 mg
- Sodium 378.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 33.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: