Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just a simple mix of the right spices and seasonings to add to your chicken, beef or pork. You can use a little or a lot, depending on how much spice you like. Adjust the salt to make it lower sodium. Have fun adding your own ingredients too. Enjoy!
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3 tablespoons paprika (smoked preferred)
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- 3 tablespoons black pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Rub on pork chicken, beef seafood, etc. Don't use too much because you want to taste your food!
Quick and easy. I needed a bbq rub for Pulled Pork BBQ Sandwiches. This worked great. Definitely would make this again.
I loved this quick, easy rub. I used it on Nif's Porkapalooza (Pork Loin Wrapped in Bacon) and it was the perfect rub for the pork. I plan on trying it on chicken next time. Thanks for sharing this wonderful recipe!
GREAT basic rub - we used on a whole chicken that we threw on the grill. So yummy!