1/11 Photos of Nif's Baked Chicken Fingers
Easy, healthy and kids love it! Use plum sauce or your favourite sauce to dip them into. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into long 1-inch strips
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1/2-2 cups corn flake crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt (Hy's brand if you can get it)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- olive oil flavored cooking spray (it keeps saying olive oil flavoured but I use the real stuff in a spritzer) or cooking spray (it keeps saying olive oil flavoured but I use the real stuff in a spritzer)
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat egg white and yogurt in a large bowl. Add chicken and stir to coat.
- 3In a flat-ish bowl, mix together corn flake crumbs, seasoning salt and pepper.
- 4Spray cookie sheet with olive oil or cover with parchment paper or nonstick foil.
- 5Dunk each piece of chicken into crumbs using a fork. Arrange on cookie sheet. Spray tops with olive oil and place in oven for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Baked Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 247.3
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 109.8 mg
- Sodium 297.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 38.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: