1/4 Photos of Nif's Bacon-Topped Moist Meatloaf Muffins
A quick dinner that I put together tonight. Super easy and tasty too! Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons mrs. dash original seasoning (or any dried herb)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced (including whites)
- 1/4 cup carrot, grated
- 3 slices bacon, each cut into 4 pieces
- 1Preheat oven to 350F and spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- 2Gently mix all ingredients, except for the bacon, with your hands in a large bowl.
- 3Fill each muffin cup with meatloaf mixture. They should be almost full. Place 1/4 piece of bacon on top of each meatloaf muffin.
- 4Cook for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F You can quickly brown the bacon under the broiler for a couple of minutes if you prefer.
- 5Tip: After cooking muffins, pry each one out with a fork (or really any utensil) and set on top of the dividers between each cup. This lets the fat drain of a bit before placing on a serving dish.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nif's Bacon-Topped Moist Meatloaf Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 13.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 30.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: